About VP Roofing and Home Improvements
Operating in the Townsville & surrounding region for the last 10 years
We pride ourselves on providing quality products at competitive prices to suit the local conditions and requirements. Our company director, Jeremy Waldron was born and bred in Townsville and is passionate about the growth of the region and has over 20 years’ experience in the roofing/construction industry. Many of our employees are long term and have the experience and attention to detail that our industry requires and customers deserve. We collectively work hard to achieve the desired outcomes of all our customers by focusing on quality, communication, safety and Value for money.
Products & Services
We cover all aspects of Metal Roofing & Rainwater Goods in the residential, commercial, & industrial sectors.
Our Home Improvement side of the business provides the following services: Patios, Decks, Carports, Sheds, Colorbond Roofing, Roof repairs & maintenance, Re-Roofing, Cyclone upgrades, Gutters & Downpipes, Roof space ventilation, Roof Skylights, Pre purchase roof inspections & Reports, Colourbond fencing, Privacy screens & Slat screens
Our goal is to supply quality products that complement your home or business and also add value. We are a Lysaght Living preferred reseller/installer, so you can rest assured that you are getting the highest quality materials this country has to offer Engineered to the highest standards.
Our number 1 aim is to add value to your property:
In order to achieve this, we strive to:
- Provide you with the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards by our qualified professional installers.
- Work closely with you, so together we can achieve the desired outcome
- Make it as easy as possible for you by taking care of all the council & certification requirements, and to ensure we make minimal impact on your day to day activities.
We are proud of the quality products and workmanship that we produce, we are an open and transparent business and are more than happy to discuss any aspect of your project along the way.
Our process is simple and straight forward
- Contact us through phone, Email, website or Facebook (insert links)
- We will book an appointment that suits you with one of our design experts for a site visit.
- We will go through what you wish to achieve both design wise and functionality
- We will provide you with our obligation free quote using the best Australian made products on the market
- Upon acceptance of our quote, we will organise some paperwork and get to work on any council approvals or certifications that may be required
- Once approved we get the materials to your site and the build begins
- Upon completion we will go over the project with you to ensure you are happy and have achieved what you expected, we then have an independent certifier who goes over the structure with a fine-tooth comb and that’s it, we hand over our materials & workmanship warranty’s along with hints and tips to maintain your rainwater products for years to come
Our Experience within the construction industry has led us to a large range of different projects big and small from government works to private builders to home owners some recent projects that we have completed include, Waltzing Matilda Centre Winton, RAAF Base Townsville – OLA Hangars, Lavarack Barracks Townsville – JLU Clothing Store, Museum Of Tropical North Queensland, Ergon Re-Development, NRL Cowboy House Townsville, Ryan Catholic College, Southern Cross Catholic college, Mates 4 Mates Townsville, Townsville Secure Mental Health Facility, Paluma Environmental Education centre, Aurizon Transport Distribution Centre, Magnetic Island waste Transfer Station, Sun Metals, Glendale Aged care Facility, JCU Specialist Teaching Unit, Cleveland Youth Detention Centre plus many local re-roofs, patios, decks, sheds & carports and we don’t shy away from regional work’s some include, Cloncurry Airport, Port Douglass Combined Clubs Re-Development, Sandy Boys Hostel Palm Island, various insurance/storm repairs to the south.
Bluescope Lysaght (Roofing & Rainwater Products), Stramit (Roofing & Rainwater Products), Kingspan (Insulated Sandwich Panels), CSR Bradford (Insulation and fire rated products), Sun City Sheetmetal (Stainless Steel Fabrication), Delta Panels (Insulated Roofing Systems), Fletcher Insulation (Roof insulation, insulation spacer systems & safety mesh), Ritek Building Solutions (insulated roof & Wall Panels), Ampelite (Web Glass, polycarbonate translucent roof cladding) and many other local and national suppliers.